Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Career Change

I have an unstated rule for this blog - not to talk/bitch about work or my employer. Even though, most of the people that come to this page know me personally and chat about work in person with me; for some reason it just doesn't feel right to do so on-line.

That being said....As I catch up on my postings I would be remiss if I did not at least mention that I left my old job at the end of July and started a new one the first week of August. Things have been working out ok so far...

On my last day of work at my previous employer I got Christina to take a couple pictures of me clearing everything out and hitting the road. My last trip out was a mish-mash of goofy things accumulated over the last 3.5 years.
Needless to say I got a lot of weird looks on the street. 

No comments: