Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Engagement Photos


Just mere days away from the wedding I present the full final set of engagement photos taken by my talented sister Monica.

Coney Island Candy on Whyte Avenue (now closed)





Enjoying the river valley in the Crestwood area.





Our 'courtship' occurred mostly in the Downtown of Edmonton. We have some great memories of spending time in the downtown and felt it was a good place to capture and preserve the special occasion of our engagement.














Special Days of Our Lives John Black and Marlena (Doc) pose.

The intoxicating scent of love

The master and constant inspiration
We spent many an hour after work at Sherlock Holmes. Often we would find ourselves in the last/worst seat in the house located under the stairs...somehow it turned into our favorite.

 


We first met in my second interview for a position at EEDC located in Edmonton's World Trade Centre. She was dragged in to give her thoughts on her potential new colleague. I could tell she was infatuated with me from the onset and I got the job.



Thanks to Monica for taking the pictures. Thanks to Christina for saying YES.

No comments: