Monday, October 04, 2010

Quebec City: Part 3 - Portraits

After the conference, Christina and I walked around for a few days and took many pictures. Even with so many great sights to see, she still took a couple of shots of my ugly mug. To keep the camera from breaking I took some good shots of her.

Self-portrait in the rain
Lunch in front of the Hotel Frontenac
 Christina enjoying her Quiche Lorraine
Washing down her lunch.

Christina posing with the award won by our EEDC marketing department at the EDAC awards. 
 Hanging out near the Hotel Frontenac by the Cartier statue.
Christina chilling in front of the Hotel Frontenac.
Supper at Le Lapin Sauté. I had the rabbit duet: rabbit in a mustard sauce and a maple glaze sauce.
Looking out at the St. Lawrence from the Plains of Abraham.
 The leaves were starting to turn in the city, and I got Christina to pose in the maple trees.
Christina and I on my last day in the city split some escargot (snails) and some creme brule.



No comments: