Tuesday, September 14, 2010

North Shore Ice Ninjas 2010

I began my 3rd season of rec hockey last week with our team, the Ice Ninjas, in a triumphant 10-5 victory against the villainous Icemen. Like the beginning of the last couple seasons I'm really excited to be playing again but am terribly disappointed with how much I suck and how out of shape I'm in. So, I've made my pledge to get into shape and re-develop the skills I lost 15 years ago.

I give it about a week until I just throw up my hands and say "Screw it, I want to eat Cheesy Puffs".

I play defense and would categorize my self as a stay at home type. My point totals over the last couple of years show that.


My projections for this year are 2 goals and 8 assists for 10 points. That being said - I would be happier if I had 0 points and we actually went somewhere in the playoffs.




2 comments:

Geoff_9 said...

I see a break out season ... maybe 7 goals.

Unknown said...

Hilarious. Like the charts.