Thursday, October 04, 2012

Golfing at Fort In View

It has been an active year for me on the golfcourse. Being in Business Development has meant more work tourneys than usual and the odd 'meeting' on the links. You would think that my game would be improving but you would be wrong - except for nine magical holes.

A couple weeks back, Chris, Ivan, Adam and myself headed north up to Fort In View golf course. Along the way we saw the most 'interesting' in memoriam I have ever seen.

On the course Chris is all intimidation.

The infamous tripod driver up the but putting stance.


Adam has possibly the worst hook I have ever seen on his woods. He will often line up about 45degrees to his left and still hook it into the rough on the right side of the fairway. Very impressive.


Ivan is new to golf and is all power. 

On our first time out we got about 14 holes in before we were chased off the course by rain and lightning. For me it was a mercy kill as I was really hitting the ball horribly. Thankfully the course gave us a free pass for 9 holes as a consolation.

The next time out we were all hitting the ball well but I was really just...on. After putting up a snowman on the first hole I found my groove and ended up with 2 pars and a birdie over the rest of the holes for a respectable score of 45.

A couple more pics of the boys.




No comments: