Thursday, March 25, 2010

First Blog Post

Hello all - I officially turn 31 on March 26th 2010. Inspired by siblings Monica and Geoff texts and pictures over the last couple of year I have decided to chronicle my 31st year through a blog.  Eventually I'll probably turn it into a book for myself to drool over in my senile old years.  I say probably turn into a book, because I'm sure after a few weeks I'll either get rid of it all or just plan forget.

Vital Stats

Height: 5 ft 11 and 3/4rs
Weight: Today 218 pounds. Three days ago before 3 straight days of work receptions (free food) 212 #'s
City living in: Edmonton
Employment: Economic Development Officer for Edmonton Economic Development Corporation

I can currently be found all over the internets at
Facebook
Twitter
Linkedin
LastFM

3 comments:

Monica said...

I think you're already senile. You turn 31 in 2010, old fella, not 2009.

Nice modelling, Christina! It's so "in the moment".

I look forward to following your blog in the next year. I know it'll be a good read!

Stu Kehrig said...

Fine - it's changed.

Gigglestuff said...

Happy 31st Birthday Stu. Hope you keep up this blog. It's nice to know what you're up to the first year over the hill.