Thursday, March 25, 2010

First Blog Post

Hello all - I officially turn 31 on March 26th 2010. Inspired by siblings Monica and Geoff texts and pictures over the last couple of year I have decided to chronicle my 31st year through a blog.  Eventually I'll probably turn it into a book for myself to drool over in my senile old years.  I say probably turn into a book, because I'm sure after a few weeks I'll either get rid of it all or just plan forget.

Vital Stats

Height: 5 ft 11 and 3/4rs
Weight: Today 218 pounds. Three days ago before 3 straight days of work receptions (free food) 212 #'s
City living in: Edmonton
Employment: Economic Development Officer for Edmonton Economic Development Corporation

I can currently be found all over the internets at
Facebook
Twitter
Linkedin
LastFM
Post a Comment