Monday, March 12, 2012

Cross Country Skiing

I haven't been blogging much lately as I have been busy prepping my condo for sale. I will be writing on this sooner than later but in the meantime take a look at my listing and pass it on to your friends. http://bit.ly/104stCondo

Well, we finally got snow this winter. After the fun of cross country skiing last year I have been waiting and waiting.  After a big fall of snow (Edmonton got as much snow in 3 days as it did in the previous 3 months) I convinced Chrissy to venture on treacherous roads out to the Strathcona Wilderness Centre for some nordic fun.

It took us a little bit to get the hang of it again but we were much improved over last year. The conditions and trails were great and the fresh snow was outstanding.

There isn't much need for explanation. So here are some pictures.








And it is a good thing we got out when we did. The weather since then has been unbelievable and a good portion of the snow has melted. Until next year....

No comments: